The whole class had to wrap an egg safely so it did not break when dropped from a high distance.
What we did:
- We got into groups. Dalani, Frank and me.
- We all thought about what we were going to do.
- Dalani put the egg into a plastic bag
- Frank stuffed the bag with lots of cotton balls.
- We all had turns sellotaping around the bag.
- Dalani dropped it from a short distance to see if it would break.
- When we checked the egg it did not break.
- We walked around looking at other peoples work.
- We got an idea to put it into a little biscuit bucket.
- All of us wrapped it with newspaper.
- Frank and I put more sellotape around the bucket.
- Last of all we drew a smiley face on the news paper.
- WHen the time was up the whole class sat on the matt.
- each group had to drop their egg from above the door.
- Before the group dropped their egg they had a before and after photo.
- When it was our turn Dalani dropped the egg.
- We rushed to open the packaging and our egg was safe.
- We did it!!!